|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||export wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Tank Size:||800x500x500mm||Ultrasonic Power:||2400W|
|Ultrasonic Frequency:||40kHz||Timer:||1~99hours Adjust|
|Cleaning Tank’s Power Requirement:||AC 380V/415V , 3phases; 50/60Hz||Volume/Tank:||200L/Tank|
Carburetor Ultrasonic Cleaner,
Ultrasonic Cleaner With Heater,
200L Ultrasonic Cleaning System
Electroplate Industrial Polishing Cleaning Ultrasonic Cleaning System 40kHz with Drying Tank
Why choose Limplus ultrasonic cleaner for electroplate cleaning?
Ultrasonic cleaning is accept as most efficient cleaning method in electroplate industrial at present.
Main application is remove oil, debris, fat etc. from precision metal components such as chrome, vacuum plating accessories, locks, motor parts, bearings, die casting, stamping, watchcase, strap, spectacle frame, stainless steel tableware, compressor, clock parts, precision textile equipment, precision molds, gear, crankshaft, valve, radiators etc.
Ultrasonic cleaning in electroplate field include before and after electroplating.
Plating pretreatment including cleaning cleaning cleaning of all kinds of hardware parts after polishing wax fat and oil, debris removal in the process of parts processing.
Plating post-processing cleaning including cleaning agent of the residual plating solution in the process of electroplating and all kinds of residues.
1. Microprocessor circuit, digital display.
2. Piezoelectric ceramic ultrasonic transducer
3. Easy operation and professional style.
4. Timer-controlled ultrasonic
5. Movable basket
6. Castor with brake
7. Reduce liability
8. Built-in thermostatically controlled heat
1. 40kHz ultrasonic frequency is better for precision objects.
2. Ultrasonic cleaning tank with oil filtration system can get better cleaning result.
3. Drying tank with strong power
4. Reduce cleaning time
5. No damage for cleaning objects.
1. Gently moves parts to assist with cleaning
2. Remove all components for next operation
3. Reduces/replaces hazardous cleaning solvents
4. Micro-clean parts reduces part failures
5. Lower labor costs - Increased profits
|Tank Dimension (mm)||800*500*500mm (L*W*H)|
|Ultrasonic transducer numbers||48pcs|
|Ultrasonic power/first tank||2400W|
|Heating Power/first tank||6000W|
|Heating Temp||20~80C adjustable|
|Timer control||1-99 hours adjustable|
|Cleaning Tank’s Power requirement||AC 380V/415V , 3phases; 50/60Hz|
|Generator power requirement||AC 220V, 1phase|
|Others||With basket, lid, frame, castor(with brake)|
Second tank is drying objects after cleaning.
Filtration system is suggested.
Any size is available, please contact us freely if any requirement.
Contact Person: Limplus-Kelly