|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in export carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , MoneyGram, paypal|
|Application:||Hospital Surgical Equipment Sterilize||Warranty Time:||1 Year|
laboratory ultrasonic cleaner,
ultrasonic bath cleaner,
ultrasonic jewelry cleaner 30 Liter
30 Liter Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner With Heater Diesel Fuel Injectors Cleaning
Limplus P-series ultrasonic cleaner: ultrasonic power can be adjust from 40% to 100%, and also with sweep function.
Many of the risks faced by dental assistants in the past involved the actual hand cleaning process of dental instruments; this risk labor can now be avoided through the use of a Limplus ultrasonic cleaner. One important risk of hand cleaning, even with gloves, is the possibility of puncture wounds from sharp contaminated tools. Instead, all dental tools can now be placed in a Limplus ultrasonic dental cleaner for a surprisingly quick, gentle and complete removal of all contaminants, by quick we mean 10 minutes or less.
Besides cleaning dental instruments, Limplus Ultrasonic dental cleaners can also be used to remove cement and plaster; as well as to clean dentures, crowns, and other prosthetic materials.
1. With BLT type industrial ultrasonic transducer
2. SUS304 tank with long work life
3. With SUS basket and Lid
4. Environmentally friendly
5. 1 Phase/120VAC or 1 Phase/240VAC Standard
6. With sweep function to enhance cleaning effect.
7. Ultrasonic power can be adjust from 240W to 600W
8. Certificate: CE
9. With industrial pcb board control.
10. Reduce liability
11. Timer-controlled ultrasonic
12. Built-in thermostatically controlled heat
13. Movable basket
14. Automatic cleaning
Specifications: (any capacity is available)
|Material||Stainless steel SUS304|
|Power supply||AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz; AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Tank Size||500x300x200mm ( L x W x H ) (19.7"x11.8"x7.9")|
|Overall Size||530x330x350mm( L x W x H ) (20.9"x13"x13.8")|
|Carton size||634x400x440 mm ( L x W x H ) (25"x15.7"x17.3")|
|Warranty time||12 months|
|Shipping method||DHL , FedEx , UPS , TNT , EMS , ARAMEX , By Air,By sea|
Remark: Any capacity is available from us. Tank size can be design based on your requirement.
1x LS-30P ultrasonic cleaner
1x SUS basket
1x SUS lid
1x power cord
1x English instruction manual
1. High quality transducers
2. Raw material 100% check, finished products 100% check.
3. Engineer with more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic field.
4. With CE certificate
5. 1 year warranty
6. Delivery time: immediate for sample
7. microprocessor circuit, digital display, high precision CNC machine equipment.
8. Adopting High-Q transducer and adhesive bonding technology from Germany enhance the power of ultrasonic output frequency.
9. Good outlook, low defective rate, easy operation and professional style. Novel structure, high reliability, high efficiency. Additional functions such as digital heating, thermostat, and timing etc;
Q--How do ultrasonic cleaners work?
When an electrical generator within the unit emits a high frequency signal, the transducers attached to the tank produce compression waves in the liquid, this is known as cavitation.
During cavitation the liquid is tom apart forming vacuum cavities or bubbles, as each cavity collapses it produces pressures of 20,000lbs/square inch at temperature of 5,000°C- but all on a microscopic scale.
Millions of these bubbles are created and collapsed every second; the violence of this action is what produces the cleaning effect
2.Q--How do I get the best out of ultrasonic cleaner?
For best results, ensure the component being cleaned is fully submerged in a suitable cleaning fluid and not touching the tank to allow maximum cavitations.
Check the cleaning solution is at the correct temperature and that the fluid in the tank has been properly degassed.
We also recommend using deionised, dematerialized or distilled water, as calcium carbonate and other impurities in tap water can reduce the cleaning properties of the solutions and produce undesirable side effects such as lime scale deposits.
3.Q--Can I use cleaning liquids in ultrasonic tank?
Liquids and chemicals not specifically designed for use with ultrasonic cleaners may cause a health hazard if subjected to heat and ultrasonic agitation, as well as potentially damaging the tank.
Acid and alkaline liquids can be use in ultrasonic tank with SUS316L material.
Contact Person: Limplus-Kelly