|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in export carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , MoneyGram, paypal|
|Heating Power:||300W||Transducers Number:||6pcs|
|Capacity:||15liter||Application:||Motorcycle Parts Clean|
tabletop ultrasonic cleaners,
bench top ultrasonic cleaners
Motorcycle Engine Crank Cases Ultrasonic Cleaner with 12 Months Guarrantee 15liter Capacity
Ultrasonic cleaning has been used as an industrial cleaning process for many years. Limplus ultrasonic cleaners adopt powerful transducer with excellent installing technology to improve how ultrasonic works and get better cleaning performance.
Q.: What areas of application of ultrasonic cleaning?
- Flushing carburetors, injectors, injectors, fuel filter mesh cleaning (petrol), individual parts, assemblies, and entire blocks.
- Washing and polishing of optics, sterilization and cleaning of surgical instruments, vials, dental and pharmaceutical industries; cleaner reusable, molds.
- Cleaning of parts, pipes, wires, etc. before finishing, machining parts and components to the preservation, processing of parts after reopening, welding, grinding, polishing, cleaning strainers in the fuel and hydraulic systems, deburring parts.
- Washing and polishing of optics, precision mechanics components, integrated circuits and printed circuit boards.
Repair of office equipment
- Cleaning parts and components, washing printer heads.
- Cleaning printing rollers.
Q: Shall I need to operate my ultrasonic cleaner with heater?
A.: Temperature plays a crucial role in the cleaning process. The number of cavitation bubbles increases proportionally to temperature increase. This happens up to about 60°C beyond which cavitation begins to decline and stops completely when the liquid’s boiling point is reached. However as the temperature and vapor pressure increase the cavitation energy decreases. Thus, each cleaning chemistry provides maximum cleaning efficacy at an optimum temperature setting.
|Tank size||330x300x150mm (13"x11.8"x5.9")|
60x 400 x 370mm (18.1"x15.7"x14.6")
|Power supply||AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz; AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Warranty time||12 months|
|Shipping method for sample||DHL , FedEx , UPS , TNT , EMS , ARAMEX|
Any capacity is available from us. Tank size can be design based on your requirement.
Contact Person: Limplus-Kelly