Payment & Shipping Terms:
Large Capacity Automotive Ultrasonic Cleaner Carbon Engine Block Carb Turbo Cleaning Machine 28khz
Carbon deposits present a cleaning challenge in all automotive mechanics. Limplus ultrasonic cleaner, thoroughly removes all carbon deposits in a considerably faster process; it is also much safer method than working with the toxic chemicals previously used. An industrial-sized ultrasonic cleaner also accommodate large or multiple parts like fuel nozzles, turbine blades, brake parts, and generator components.
Limplus ultrasonic cleaners create the new leap any business should take to save time, money, and to protect both workers and the environment by creating safer working conditions. By using an ultrasonic cleaner, the process of cleaning engine parts is greatly accelerated and inexpensive, toxic chemicals are replaced in the process by an environmentally friendly and cost effective alternative.
1. Equipped with durable industrial ultrasonic transducers, excellent cleaning effects.
2. Separate generator control.
3. Tank material: SUS304 T=2.0mm. SUS316L is also available.
4. Hard Cr+ plating
5. With Stainless steel basket & lid
6. Digital timer control, 1~99hours adjustable.
7. With automatic constant temperature system.
8. With separate oil catch can to store solution
9. 4 castors with brake.
10. 12months warranty, lifetime maintance.
11. Rinsing tank, Drying tank and filtration system is optional.
|Timer||1~99hours or 24hours working|
|Material||SUS304 / SUS316L|
|Optional||Rinsing tank, Drying tank, filtration system|
Remark: Any capacity is available from our factory. Tank size can be design based on your requriement.
A: Temperature plays a crucial role in the cleaning process. The number of cavitation bubbles increases proportionally to temperature increase. This happens up to about 60°C beyond which cavitation begins to decline and stops completely when the liquid’s boiling point is reached. However as the temperature and vapor pressure increase the cavitation energy decreases. Thus, each cleaning chemistry provides maximum cleaning efficacy at an optimum temperature setting.