|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||export wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||10units / month|
|Heating Power:||12KW||Funtion:||With Pneumatic Lift System|
|Case Material:||SUS304||Temperature:||20~80C Adjust|
Truck Tyre Wheel Custom Ultrasonic Cleaner with Pneumatic Lifting System
What is an "ultrasonic"?
Under ultrasonic is commonly understood sound waves whose frequency is above the threshold of human hearing (in the range of 16 kHz - 1 GHz). In addition, you can generate ultrasound with much higher energy, ie, much "louder" than the audible sound. In the use of ultrasound technology distinguish the weak signal (test materials, medical supplies, diagnostics) and high-intensity ultrasound, such as ultrasound for cleaning, ultrasonic welding. Applied to liquid media ultrasound has found application in the so-called effect of "ultrasonic cavitation." This effect is used as a basis in the ultrasonic cleaning device.
Why choose ultrasonic cleaner as truck tyre clean?
1. reduce maintenance down time
2. eliminate hand-cleaning
3. replace troublesome solvents and harsh abrasives that may damage the tyre surface
4. improve cleaning effectiveness as chemistry and ultrasonics gently clean even intricate designs and patterns
5. decrease labor expenses
1. save labor cost and time: about 10minutes cleaning time
2. with digital control panel
3. with Motor rotation system: Tyre can be rotate in tank while cleaning.
4. with pneumatic lift: automatically up and down the tyre before and after cleaning.
5. Equipped with professional industrial ultrasonic transducers.
6. Separate generator control
7. Engineers with more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic field.
8. 12months warranty.
|Case material||SUS 304|
|Suitable tyre size||Width: 135~350mm, Diameter: 500~800mm|
|Voltage of tank||AC220V / AC380 / AC415V, 3phase|
|Voltage of generator||AC110V / AC220V, 1phase|
|Accessories||pneumatic lifting system, rotation system|
Contact Person: Limplus-Kelly