Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||330liter / Tank||Ultrasonic Tank Size:||3000x220x500mm|
|Frequency:||28kHz / 40kHz||Ultrasonic Power:||3600W|
|Heating Power:||9000W||Optional:||Drying Rack, Drying Tray, Air Bubble|
Limplus Shutter Window Blind Ultrasonic Cleaner with Drying Tray Rinsing Tank LS-7202
Blind ultrasonic cleaning machine theory:
Traditionial cleaning method of dirty blinds is brush, and need a worker to do this carefull and slowly. This may cost time and huge labor cost.
Ultrasonic cleaning technology accomplish the cleaning task within seconds, only 15~30seconds per blind.
Application of Limplus ultrasonic cleaner in blind field:
Wood Blinds / Vinyl Blinds / Venetian Blinds / Vertical Blinds / Silhouettes / Micro Mini Blinds / Mini Blinds / Luminettes / Roller Shades / Pleated Shades / Fabric Blinds / Privacy Curtains / Shades / Shutters, etc.
1. minimize the use of manual labor
2. Clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt.
3. Expand your current business via provide cleaning service to customers.
4. Save time and labor cost, make hands free.
5. Extend the life of blinds.
|Model No.||LS-7202 (With double tank)|
|Wooden case size||3300x750x1100mm|
|Ultrasonic Power||3600W/ultrasonic tank|
|Heating power||15KW total|
|Ultrasonic Tank capacity||330L|
|Optional||Drying rack, Drying tray, Air bubble|
|Tank material||SUS304, T=2.0mm|
FAQ about Limplus blind ultrasonic cleaner
Q: What are the advantages of ultrasonic over traditional cleaning methods?
A.: · minimize the use of manual labor
· make cleaning and degreasing without the use of organic solvents
· clean hard to reach areas of products and remove all types of dirt
· shorten the processes such as extraction, dispersion, purification, chemical reactions
· eliminates costly mechanical and chemical cleaning of heat exchangers
Q.: How Do I maintain my Ultrasonic Cleaning System?
A.: There are several tips and rules to follow when using an ultrasonic cleaner for getting the best performance possible.
1. Location Locate the cleaner in an area where you have plenty of room to stage your parts prior to cleaning and where you have room to stack the clean parts after cleaning. Do not block the generator airflow as this will overheat the generator and cause a loss of cleaning action and damage the electronics. If your generator is separate from the tank make sure that it wont get wet when you are cleaning parts.
2. Foil Test Get a base line for performance for your new tank; Even if you cant afford a probe to test and record and ultrasonic tank performance you can do a simple aluminum foil test to determine your tanks initial performance and keep this record in a book to compare to future records. To perform this test you will need some aluminum foil Note: this test can contaminate a critical cleaning system DO NOT USE!
Q.: How to make money via Limplus ultrasonic cleaner?
A.: All of our blind cleaners with castor, can be move to anywhere you need. you can provide removable service to customers.