Shenzhen Meixin Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company which specialized in the development, production, sale and service of professional ultrasonic cleaner, car data recorder and VR. Ultrasonic cleaner include household series, commercial series and industrial series; Car data recorder include single and dual camera series; VR include simple and all in one type. Limplus is one of its famous brand and have been enjoying high reputation in international market.
With professional technicians, advanced modern production equipment and rich experiences in the field, all of the products of Meixin comply with international quality standards and are welcomed throughout the world, such as Europe, Australia, North America and Asia. Quality and service are always the top concern in Meixin,believe that we can best support our customer with quality products, competitive price and best service.
OEM/ODM services as per customer’s design are available.
Our video in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqq4Wf_eXu0
Major market: Europe, Australia, North America, Asia and Africa
Production line: ultrasonic cleaner, car data recorder, VR glasses and various other products
Shenzhen Meixin Technology Co., Ltd. is one of the professional manufacturer with brand of Limplus which have more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic field, and have new team for car data recorder and VR glasses etc.
1. With our own developing and designing team.
2. OEM & ODM are all welcomed.
3. Sourcing Service
4. We're original factory, have the ability of mass production.
5. 12 months warranty and lifetime technical maintainence.
6. After sale service: guarantee a fast and high efficiency after sale service for our product sold to everywhere of the global.
7. Engineers team with more than 10 years experience solve your questions within 12hours.
8. Excellent sales reply to email within 2hours in working time
9. Quality Control, ensure 100% qualified before delivery
1. Professional sales familiar with products
2. Engineers team with more than 10 years experiences in ultrasonic field